Friday, 22 August 2014

Pink Lace

I am so not too much a fan of the girly girl things in life but I have to admit I really do love this polish. This is VANILLA CUPCAKE a scented polish from Kleancolor. I reminds me alot of Jordana's Strwberry Marmalde but a little lighter. Somethings I have no inspiration but then again sometimes I do a design and it just blows my mind at how something so simple can look so elegant. 

I did simple criss cross lines using my white striper polish and added some dots just along the lines and it looked so dainty that it reminded me of lace patterns and I really wanted to try to do lace patterns. 






I'm actually uploading these pictures from my phone which is why they have not been rotated or cropped or anything so please excuse them. 

I would like to do a video for this look since it is so simple. What do you guys think. 
Comment and let me know if you would like to see a tutorial on how to accomplish this look. 

XOXO 

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment